Eventually, when there is news to tell, this blog is going to be about our journey for a domestic adoption. Right now, we're still putting together a final family profile to show to prospective birthparents and trying to make sure we investigate every agency and every possible situation before we jump in. After what happened with our daughter in Guatemala, we are being extra cautious and are on a tighter budget! If you haven't read her story, please visit her blog, In Memory of Ariana at www.adoptingariana.blogspot.com
I'll post more here if and when we have news.



1 comment:
I will be checking your New Website. I heard about Ariana, and I am SO SORRY! We too lost a little one in Guatemala, before we picked her up. I visited in Sept wehn she was 5 months old or so and she passed away 10.12.06. We did get the chance however to start the process over, so I do not know how you feel there, and I am sorry all that you have endured. I will Keep you and your hubby in my thoughts and prayers and Wish YOu all the LUCK in your new adoption process. You Deserve it.
Post a Comment