Monday, April 28, 2008

Introducing....

Benicio Jose

Will is here, so the baby has an official name now! I can't figure out how to put the accent mark over the e in Jose though. Will is planning to call the baby Ben for short. Mommy already has her own nickname for him.

When Will saw Benicio for the first time, all he could say was, "He is so tiny. Oh, my gosh, he is so tiny and so cute." It was adorable. I told him he could hold the baby and he was said, "I don't know. He is sooo tiny." To which, I, of course, said, "You are going to hold him because you get to help take care of him." Once Will had him in his arms, he was fine. I think it was love at first sight.

Going to go enjoy our first day together with the baby now!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on Baby Ben!! I am so thrilled for you to have him in your arms! Enjoy your first day together with your beautiful baby boy! Looking forward to pictures!

Julie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your journey to have led you to your precious son!

(robandjulie from the a.com board)

veggiemom said...

Love the name! Have a great day together with oh so many more to come.
Kerri and Ruby

Marci said...

I found you from a.com. Congratulations! When my husband first held our first child, as soon as he started to move, S started to sit him down! I had to make him hold the squirming babe to get used to it!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I absolutely LOVE his name!!!! I can't wait to put a face with it. I am praying for y'all....have a blast with your baby boy today.

Kristen Borland said...

precious, precious, precious!

Mary Ann said...

I am soooooo happy for your family!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, ENJOY THAT SWEET BABY. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR NEW BABY BOY.

Kim said...

What a wonderful, strong name. Enjoy!

Bonnie said...

What an absolutely beautiful name!!! I love it! I hope you are enjoying your first day together as a family... cherish every moment:)

March 2009