
Will,
We all love you and wish that you could be here with us on Father's Day. I know that this is officially your first, but you really have been a father without the title for much longer. The love you have for my nephews and the sacrifices you have made for them are so far beyond what "just an uncle" could ever be expected to do and I love you so much for that. Now, I get to see you with our son, and you are exactly the kind of Daddy I knew you would be. You are loving, gentle, patient beyond measure, and oh so sweet with our baby boy. I fall in love with you just a little more every time I see you with Ben in your arms, rough housing with the boys, or reading a story to our sweet niece. You are such a wonderful husband, Daddy, and Uncle and we are all so blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Father's Day, my love.
We all love you and wish that you could be here with us on Father's Day. I know that this is officially your first, but you really have been a father without the title for much longer. The love you have for my nephews and the sacrifices you have made for them are so far beyond what "just an uncle" could ever be expected to do and I love you so much for that. Now, I get to see you with our son, and you are exactly the kind of Daddy I knew you would be. You are loving, gentle, patient beyond measure, and oh so sweet with our baby boy. I fall in love with you just a little more every time I see you with Ben in your arms, rough housing with the boys, or reading a story to our sweet niece. You are such a wonderful husband, Daddy, and Uncle and we are all so blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Father's Day, my love.



2 comments:
Happy Fathers Day Will! God bless...it is all about him! We are "beyond measure", "beyond words", "IN AWE" at what God has purposely done for you and Aileen. What is left to say...the only thing fitting is PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME FOR HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!
Have a great Fathers Day thinking about the "LIVING WATER"....while your at sea....who has purposed your path and has given you a great purpose in this life for HIM...to raise a son to know HIM and to enjoy the greatness there is in being a parent and loving a child!
And to you Aileen....you and I spoke over Mothers days weekend almost crossing paths on your road trip home from Texas with Ben and our road trip to Tennessee. I did not get to really talk to you but a few seconds. But my tears of JOY FOR YOU....say it all. You are a great Mother and person!!! You are a great role model for HIM and a real blessing!!! I thank God for you!!!! You are a bright light for Him!
Sorry that Will is not home for you both to enjoy this first Fathers day together! But I know that you are enjoying the sense of it and it's beauty just knowing that you are both finally parents and have been given this gift straight from God alone!!!
Blessings,
Chanan, Rachael and Hope
HE SEEMS LIKE A GREAT DADDY. THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. I HOPE HE ENJOY'S HIS FIRST FATHER'S DAY.
Post a Comment