This morning I awoke at 6:30 to the terrifying realization that Ben had not woken up for his 4 AM feeding. Keeping in mind that he has woken up between 3:45 and 4:15 EVERY DAY of his life, I was really freaked out. I went racing upstairs to his nursery only to find him laying there looking at his mobile, cooing, and smiling. Apparently, his birthday present to me was to sleep through the night for the very first time! When he saw me, his little face burst into the biggest smile I've ever seen and he started cooing loudly at me. What an amazing birthday present. It was definitely the best one I have ever received in my entire life. Mommy loves you beyond measure, Ben!



1 comment:
Aileen,
YOU scared me, you scared me, You scared me...that is all I can say, as I try to recoup my breath....REALLLY!!!!
What a blessing all is well and how wonderfully thoughtful of sweet little Ben!
Post a Comment