Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Update

Ben "loving" his baby doll that his cousin picked out for him.

My nephew Drew loving on Ben. Ben ADORES Drew, and vice versa.

Ben's cheesy smile

Ben has a new obsession with watching the clothes dryer and washing machine. Every time they are on he heads for the laundry room as fast as he can roll/scoot/crawl. Then he wants picked up and reaches for the door. One day while I was folding laundry, I picked him up and he reached in the open door, so I set him in there and took his picture. He thought it was great fun and cried when I got him out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha its all fun now but as soon as he has to do his own laundry..no way!! lol

cute!

hugs,Leslie

Shannon said...

The dryer pic is so funny. I think I have a picture similar to that of Camden-except he was in there because he was mad and was trying to hide from us.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

You probably figured it out, but Shannon is me...I forgot to change my account!

veggiemom said...

So cute! The dryer pic is hilarious!

Mama Bear said...

oh that is way tooooo cute! Love the pictures!

March 2009