Wednesday, March 18, 2009

11 months??? Can it really only be a month til my baby is 1??

I can hardly believe that my sweet boy is already 11 months old! How did this happen so fast? It seems like only yesterday that I was first holding in my arms and gazing in wonder at his tiny face. He has grown and changed so very much in these 11 months. Every day I am amazed all over again at how sweet, smart, and utterly perfect for our family he is.

Since you can't read it, I have to share what his little shirt in the picture above says: "If my toys could talk...." and then in the speech ballons, "This baby is really cute" and "Yeah, and he has great hair!" Couldn't pass that one up because he is really cute and he does have great hair!

Happy 11 months, sweet baby boy!

3 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

whoa! 11 months!! it's going by fast!

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words! Wow, hard to believe it's just a month away!

Vanessa said...

They truly do grow up WAY too fast!

March 2009