Friday, May 8, 2009

FFF-Mommy

This week's Fave Foto Friday theme from Sarah's blog is Mommy. I have lots of Mommy and Me pics, but I narrowed it down to two.

The one is from the very first day I met Ariana in our hotel in Guatemala City. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She looked at me with such curiousity and then broke out into a huge smile. I am so thankful for those memories with her.
This one is from the very first time I held my sweet baby Ben in my arms. It was in the NICU and he was 6 days old. I remember this moment like it was yesterday. I was standing there, looking down at him, not really believing that it was really happening. I remember looking at the adoption agency director and asking if I could hold him. I'll never forget her response-"Why are you asking me? He's YOUR son!" She snapped this picture for me with my cell phone because the other babies were sleeping and the flash from my regular camera was too bright. The picture quality is terrible, but it's still my favorite.
For more FFF's, head on over to Sarah's blog: http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG those are just amazing pics! I love mommy and baby pics!

hugs and happy Mothers day Alleen!

vaneblu said...

they are both amazing!! but I LOVE the second one, what a sweet, full of love picture, you look in love :)

Lilysmom said...

Love your sweet mommy pics. Happy Mothers Day!

DDBBmom said...

Precious photos!! There is nothing as special as the first time you hold your baby. Happy Mother's Day!

Kim & Dave said...

Wow!!! What great memories-captured on film!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Mama Bear said...

I absolutely LOVED those pictures. How more precious can they get.

Have a very special Mother's Day.

March 2009