Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More summer pictures

Here are a few more pics of our summer so far! Hope you enjoy seeing how much Ben has grown and changed.

Kisses for Mommy!
This is what happens when Daddy asks for kisses: Ben leans in like he is going to kiss him and then bites his nose instead! He only does this to Daddy and I have no idea why!
"Hiding" from Mommy and Daddy! Ben is now tall enough to open the drawers as well as the cabinets and he is having a blast empyting them for me every day. (Don't worry, I have the ones with chemicals and knives locked so he can't get in them!)
"Who is this adorable baby? I think I'll have to give him a big kiss!"
Cheesing for the camera

5 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Yea! Welcome back!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhh, so cute and love the cupboard one with him hiding!!!!! He is getting to be a toddler and not a baby anymore :( why oh why do they have to grow up sooooo fast!!!

Melinda said...

Can that really be Ben? Where'd the baby go??? Still as adorable as ever. Enjoy those kisses. Won't be long and you'll be chasing him down for one!

Melinda

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

he is growing up so fast. Such a little blessing!

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

OH my Goodness...How Ben has grown! He is just the cutest. He is not that baby anymore... the steps of life move too fast don't they. I know that you all are having a blast. Each day is full of more joy because of our little ones...Love you

March 2009