Friday, August 28, 2009

FFF-Wonder

Since there is no theme from Sarah's blog, I'm posting my latest favorite foto of Ben. I love this picture because you can just see the wonder in his facial expression as he points out the ducks to me at a park near our friends' home in Ohio. I love that he wants to share this new and exciting discovery he is making with me, and I love even more that he is holding my hand to take me with him to check it out. He never ceases to amaze me with the new things he is learning and doing each day, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life.


11 comments:

Mama Bear said...

He is just the most adorable ever :-)

Melinda said...

Chubby little fingers...wrapped around your finger, wrapped around your heart. Sweet photo!

Melinda

Debbie said...

He is adorable!!!!

Debbie

Gardenia said...

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm here from the FFF hop. Your little Ben is adorable. love the chubby cheecks. isn't it a wonderful thing they way a little child holds your one finger with his whole hand!

One Busy Momma said...

Awesome pic!!!!

It is so great when us parents get to share these moments with our kids!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that look on tots ....i love it!

Lund7 said...

Ben is really growing up fast! I remember following your blog shortly after he came home. What a handsome guy he is! He seems like he is a really good-natured child.

Stop by my blog again! It's nice to follow other blogs with little boys..we follow alot of blogs with girls! Have a great weekend!

Pam Thomas said...

Adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

He is SO adorable! I want to kiss those cheeks :)

Jenelle said...

How precious! He looks so lovable. :)

Carla said...

Aileen, Ben is so big! And such a dollbaby! I wanted to ask you who your agency was that you adopted Ben through. We are just running into roadblock after roadblock. I can't believe I am actually considering a newborn. Would you mind emailing me and telling me who you worked with. Thanks, Carla
sweetpea31897@msn.com

March 2009