Ben's favorite part, as always, was the water table. The hand dryer he got to use after playing in the water might have been a very close second favorite because he spent a looong time drying his hands and repeatedly pushing the button to start the dryer again.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Mommy and Ben day
Today Ben and I got to spend the whole day together-just the two of us! We haven't gotten to do this in a long time because the "big boys" were on summer vacation so even on the day each week that I don't have my niece, we still had the big boys to take care of too. Ben LOVED all of the Mommy time, and I loved all of the Ben time even more! He is growing and changing so fast! I can literally see him learning something new every day. Since we had the whole day today, we headed to the Children's Museum and spent most of the day in Playscapes, which is an area for preschoolers only. We had soooo much fun! Hope you enjoy the pics!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
soo precious!!! I soo enjoy every moment with my abby!! They grow up tooooo fast!!!
Ahhh, so cute and so glad you were able to have some "alone" time with Ben. Love seeing the photos as he's trying the different displays.
Mommy/son days are the best. He is growing like a weed
It's neat to see Ben climbing stairs...I need to see him soon, so I can see all the things he is doing now.
I could just squeeze him. He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment