Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tony




I don't often post pics of my two nephews because this is mostly Ben's blog, but I had to share these pics of Tony that I took for his Senior Night at soccer. I can't believe that this young man is the same baby that I held when I was in high school! It is amazing to think that he is now older than I was when he was born. It's also amazing to realize that I am raising a child who is getting ready to graduate in May. Where did the time go? I am so proud of him and the person he is becoming. I only wish that his mom, my sister, could be here to see him.

3 comments:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

Wow!!! He is so grown up. Hard to believe you are raising a senior in high school. I am sure your sister is sooo proud of you!

Mama Bear said...

What a handsome young man. I can relate after having a 24 and almost 21 year old and then a 3 year old and almost 5 year old year old!! I can only imagine how much your sister is smiling down and holding you in her large hug. You are amazing.

Karen said...

Tony looks so grown up. I have been impressed by him ever since the first time I met him. And that goes for Drew too! :)

March 2009