I am thankful that I am allowed to serve an awesome God who loves me even when I am at my most unloveable.
I am thankful to be married to the most wonderful, thoughtful, and sweet man who has loved me unconditionally and put up with me through 3 years of dating and 9 years of marriage. (Love you, Will!)
I am thankful to be called Mommy by my miracle son, who adores me even when I'm having a bad day and who brings a smile to my face every time his sweet voice says, "Mama" (which is at least a million times a day!)
I am thankful for the privilege of raising my two nephews, who are turning into amazing young men right before my eyes.
I am thankful that I can stay home and spend my days looking after Ben and my niece. There is not greater joy or responsibility than raising a child!
I am thankful for my parents and the fact that they are alive and relatively healthy.
I am thankful for my church family, who has been an endless supply of support and love.
For more FFF, hop on over to www.memeandmonkey.blogspot.com



7 comments:
So many blessing, huh? We are very privilaged!
Cute pic of your goalie!
Beautiful pic of your soccer player!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your thankful list with us!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
What a sweet, beautiful post. I love that picture of your cutie pie too. He is SO adorable.
I love that age with that sweet "Mama" voice....It's still sweet at 3 and 11 but that younger baby voice. I loved that!
Oh, he is a doll! So much to be thankful for, huh?!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)
He just gets cuter by the day!! We're all so lucky to be called Mama!!
What a precious little man! What a beautiful post.
I feel very blessed too in so many ways...I'm very blessed to have YOU as a friend!!!
Post a Comment