This week's FFF theme is Favorite Animals. Ben LOVES animals, so this theme works well for him. His favorite real animal, though, has to be our dog, Spencer. Ben loves to chase him around, lay on him, pull his tail, and generally harrass him despite the hundreds of times I've told him not to and made him stop. The funny thing is that Spencer doesn't seem to mind it even one little bit. In fact, he encourages it by being as close to Ben as possible most of the time. Neither of these pictures are great quality pictures, but they do capture just how much these 2 love each other!
December 2009
December 2008
For more FFF's, don't forget to click on the button above and go visit Hannah's blog!



10 comments:
So cute! I love those pictures.
Very cute!!!
That's so great that he can grow up with dogs for pets! My kids would LOVE a dog...maybe someday when they are responsible enough to help with it's care.
Those are cute! I figure it must be love when they put up with so much!
Sophia does Karate on poor Sparky and he loves it. They are crazy together.
Very cute and it does capture their sweet love!
don't you love to look at pics when our babies were really babies!! so cute is your Ben as a baby and as a "big boy."
He's adorable!!!!
Love how the two of them look like such good friends!
that first pic is too cute :)
Very cute pictures and I love the train theme of your blog. I have a furry friend that is constantly tortured too but he still chooses to cuddle with her so he must like her too. Your son is adorable.
I inquired before concerning the agency you used to adopt Ben. We are hoping to start our second adoption--domestic/Hispanic child. I was hoping you could pass along your agency and experience.
Thanks so much,
jasonandsabrina@verizon.net
Post a Comment