Sunday, March 14, 2010

Funny Boys!

I caught this very sweet moment between our oldest nephew, Tony, and Ben today. Ben ADORES his big cousin, whom he calls Bubba.

So, how do we go from these sweet, adorable moments to total chaos you ask? Two little words:
PILLOW FIGHT!


Ben learned about pillow fights because we have been reading "If You Give a Pig a Party". I guess he thought the pillow fight looked fun because he grabbed Nico's boppy pillow and threw it right at Tony! I was cracking up the entire time and both the big boy and the little boy had a blast. I LOVE these moments!

4 comments:

Gardenia said...

the pillow is a great equalizer when you're playing with an older boy! We've got If you give a moose a muffing. those are great books.

Karen said...

Enjoyed seeing these pillow fight pics...it looks like Ben is winning! :) I'm going to have to get that book.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, soooo sweet!

Hannah said...

Those are great. My kids call their oldest cousin "Bubba" too. :)

March 2009