Friday, April 2, 2010

FFF-Funny (baby) Face


When I saw the theme on Hannah's blog for this week, I knew immediately that I was going to use an older picture because it was perfect for the theme. This is Ben, about 5 months old, doing his imitation of someone who has had a few too many drinks! It cracks me up every time I see it.



For more FFF's, click on the button above and visit Hannah's blog!

8 comments:

Lund7 said...

Perfect picture for this week's theme! What a great face!!!

Melinda said...

Ha ha! Too funny! I just love funny baby pics!

Hannah said...

Ha!!! That is too funny and yet still totally adorable!

Anne said...

Too cute! I love it.

nora said...

What a silly face!

Have a great weekend!

Donna said...

AWESOME!! Love it! You nailed the theme (and the caption!)

Gardenia said...

too funny.

Kim & Dave said...

That made me LOL!!! So hysterical! & cute!

March 2009