Saturday, April 17, 2010

On the eve of a new era....




I snapped these pictures right before bed time tonight. I can hardly believe they are the last pictures I will ever take of him as a 1 year old. Tomorrow he will officially be 2. It doesn't seem possible. It is amazing how one little boy so thoroughly changed the course of my entire existence. I have no idea how I ever managed to entertain myself without him here. I am well and truly blessed to call this precious boy my son.

5 comments:

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN! GOD bless you and keep you all of your days!

How exciting and how fast time speeds along. Each minute is so filled with joy unspeakable and full of God's revealing glory!

Yes, I have thought the same thoughts..."what did I ever do to entertain myself before Hope came into my life?" She has change my whole existence to what "REAl LIVING" is all about each breathing moment.

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

happy birthday to your beautiful baby boy....may he continue to fill your life with blessings!!!

Danny and Brittney said...

WOW! How the time goes by quickly. Have a great birthday little man. Or should I say, big little man!!

Gardenia said...

what a beautiful handsome, loved ONE YEAR OLD !!

Karen said...

Very very sweet pictures of Ben!
May God continue to bless all your lives in ways you could never have imagined!

March 2009