Monday, May 3, 2010

Prom 2010

I don't usually post a lot of pics of our nephews because honestly they don't let me take all that many either! But, Friday night was Tony's Senior Prom so the camera had to come out :-) He took his girlfriend, Bobbie, as his date. I'm not going to post any pictures of the two of them together because I don't know how her parents would feel about that and she's only 17. She looked very pretty in her turquoise dress though!

Here are a few pictures of Tony by himself that I love. The first one is him being his usual goofy self. He did this last year too. Such a dork! The second is just a casual shot of him in our front yard.

I can't believe he is going to graduate in just a few short weeks. He was born when I was in high school! I didn't even have a driver's license yet! And now here we are just weeks from him finishing high school. My, how time flies!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Great pics of Tony! He looks very grown up except for the goofy pose.

March 2009