I am the world's worst when it comes to letting others take my picture, so there are very, very few pictures of me with my kids any time past their newborn days. But, my sister did sneak this one at our community parade at the beginning of September. And she managed to do it with MY camera no less! But, this also reminds me that I really should have more pics of me with my kiddos so hubby is going to take some this weekend.
For more FFF's, click on the button above to go to Hannah's blog.



3 comments:
adorable. my, the little one is growing!
I do the same thing. Then I realize how few pictures my child will have and then I try getting more...but it is always short lived.
I like this one of you guys. It's very cute. You should be in more pictures!
Looks at those smiles!! Love it!
Post a Comment