Friday, February 4, 2011

FFF-Abrazos (Hugs)

This week's theme from Nora's blog is Abrazos, which means hugs.  When I saw the theme, I thought it was a great reason to snap some cute pics of my boys loving on each other. 
Despite my intentions, this

and this...
quickly lead to this...
and this!
So instead of the sweet pictures of the boys loving each other, I ended up with wrestling pictures.  So typical of life with 4 boys (well, 5 if you count Daddy!) in the house!  I wouldn't change it for anything!

Click on Nora's name at the top of the post to see more FFF!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

It's not just the boys, the girls are rowdy too! Just check out our post for today, you'll see. Maybe the girls aren't as quick to get to that point, but believe me, they get there!!

nora said...

Oh I would agree with Melinda - our girls quickly go from hugs to headlocks! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, that's adorable! & I agree w/ Melinda & Nora-we have two "littles" ages 3 & 4 & there is almost never a normal hug at our house! Ha!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Love the face shove picture! I agree, it's not just a 'boy thing' as my two ladies often do the choke hold/hug maneuver on each other if they think they can get away without being punished! Just soft of nearing a 'normal' hug at 13 & 10!!!
Suz

March 2009