At about 6:30 PM on April 24, 2008, I finally got to hold my precious new son for the first time. He is simply perfection-all 6 lbs, 13 ounces and 19.5 inches of him. He has a TON of black hair-more than I've ever seen on a newborn. He is so alert and already nosy-he looks around everytime the door opens or any one talks. Too cute for words! I got to feed him his last two feedings, and he did great. I am soooo in love and floating on cloud 9. God has truly blessed us beyond measure with this precious baby! Still not allowed to post pics pending some more paperwork and red tape, etc. I hope we'll be able to soon!
8 comments:
I'm so excited for you and can't wait for the day that you can post pics!
Kerri and Ruby
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so thrilled for you and your new son!!
Praise the Lord!!! Congrats!!!!!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!!
Becky and Jack
PTL & congrats!
Can't wait to see pics!!!
So excited for you and Will !! GOD is so good...what else is left to say!!! Rejoice in him for he is good!!!
CONGRADS!!! IT'S your Turn!!! :)
Chanan and Rachael
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!
I am soo happy for you both! I know you must feel so blessed and lucky, but this little boy is even more blessed to have such amazing, loving parents!! After all that you have been through, it is such a brave and beautiful gift for your whole family! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment