I forgot to add yesterday that one of the biggest reasons we had for choosing our baby's name was its meaning. Benicio is a derivitive of Benedict, which means blessing, and Jose is a derivitive of Joseph, which means God will add or God will bless (depending on which book or website you look at). We thought those meanings made his name extra special. God certainly has added blessings to our family-in ways I never thought possible. Jose is also the name his first mom chose for him, so it is dear to my heart.
9 comments:
I am thrilled for your family, and I LOVE the name!!
Love the name and the meaning!! I know it means the world to you both!! God Bless!!
I am so happy for you and I love the name.
What a beautiful name for such a beautiful little boy! How exciting for you! Blessings! Stephanie
HE IS SO ABORABLE AND I LOVE THE NAME AND THE MEANING. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.
Just beautiful! Just amazing! We love the names and the meanings. We are so Happy for you! God Bless!!!
Chanan, Rachael and Hope
Oh how fabulous!! Now we need the WHOLE story of how this little guy stole your heart!!! PLEASE TELL US! :-) Much love - Bamagirl!!!
he is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more pics!!!! Adalynn says "share the hair".
He is precious!!! Congrats!
www.melodyanddoug.blogspot.com
Post a Comment