This weekend we went with our church youth group on a camping, caving, and canoeing trip in southern Indiana. Ben and I skipped the canoeing part, but we did go on two cave tours. Ben slept through both of them in his Moby wrap. I guess the cool air, quiet, and darkness were more conducive to sleeping than adventures if you are a baby! I have to say that the Moby wrap is the greatest adventure ever. I carried Ben in it for more than a hour and a half, up steps, down steps, everything, and it was like he was just a part of me. No sore back or arms! My sister used my other Moby wrap to carry my 3 year old niece on her hip, and she said her back and arms weren't sore or tired at all either. (I promise I don't work for the Moby wrap company-I just think every mom should have one!)
I hope you enjoy the pictures with this post. The top picture is one of the cave formations. The middle one is Mommy and Ben in the cave. The last one I had to throw in because it is the first really big smile we've managed to capture in a picture.



2 comments:
So cute! I love watching him grow!
Sweet Sweet! I love his smile! By the way we were just talking about caving...one of our favorite things to do....but I was worried about slipping...you know those surfaces. Well now I think that we will go caving!
Post a Comment