Today my husband, 13 year old nephew, niece, Ben, and I went to the local apple orchard! We had a picnic right by the lake, then picked raspberries and apples. My little niece was adorable and kept saying, "I love picking raspberries at the Apple Porcher"! Too cute for words! Ben loves being outside, so he was a happy baby. Of course, as you can tell from the picture, all that outside time made him sleepy, so he ended the day at the orchard with a nap on Mommy! If anyone lives in Central Indiana and wants a great, family-friendly orchard to visit, let me know and I'll be happy to share their info.



1 comment:
TOO Cute...so glad to see that you had fun in the orchard again. It's makes us long that we were there with you all. We will do it again before winter.
Post a Comment