These pictures are of Ben at a farm that we visited with our friends. This boy LOVES being outside, and you can tell from the big smile. He also loves riding in the Moby wrap while we explore. The second picture is Ben checking out a goat-who came over to check out Ben first. The last one is of Ben and his friend Hope again. This makes two weekends in a row that they have seen each other. This weekend they really had a great time checking each other out!



2 comments:
I just cannot believe how big he is getting --- suddenly so alert and full of personality! What a punkin!!!
Much love -
Bama
Aileen,
I always followed your blog with Arianna I am so glad to see you have been blessed with such a gorgeous baby boy. I see he seems to have a love of animals so does my Jazlynn. she is afraid of none of them...
Post a Comment