Since my last post, Ben went for his six-month well baby check and he is doing great! He is now up to 13 pounds, 12 ounces, which still keeps him under the 5th percentile, but is a pound more than he weighed at his four month visit. He is 25 and 3/4 inches long, though, so that explains where all of his growth is happening!
I am busy, busy, busy this weekend because I am caring for my cousin's 17-month old son because she is in the hospital in danger of delivering her new baby 8 weeks early. Please say a prayer that all goes well for her and the baby. I'm having a blast with her son, but boy am I tired! On Friday my Mom and I took Ben, my cousin's baby, my niece (3), and one of my nephews (14) to the zoo. That was really an adventure, but the kids all loved it.
Will is back at work on board the vessel for the next four weeks, so I am on my own with the kids. I sure do miss his help-especially with an extra!



1 comment:
Cute pic! I can't even imagine how tired I would be if I was as busy as you the last couple of days. I don't know where you get your energy...
Post a Comment