Today Ben got to try squash for the first time. Since rice cereal and green beans have not been all that much of a hit with him, I assumed he wouldn't be too excited about the squash either. Boy was I wrong! This boy ate every single bite of the squash and kept going "mmm" between bites. I had never heard him make that sound before, but I always say "mmm, yummy" to him when I give him bites, so I guess he figured it out once he had something that really was yummy to him. He actually even cried when the squash was all gone! I guess maybe I should have taken my aunt up on the offer of fresh squash from her garden this fall!



1 comment:
none of my kids really liked baby food, especially Adalynn. We tried to follow the guidelines about when to do what, but after realizing we were wasting a lot of food and $ we quickly switched to real food.
Post a Comment