This is our family on May 30, 2008. These were our first family pictures with Ben. I love that she so perfectly captured the sheer joy and adoration we all feel about baby Ben!

This picture is of our family last March. We had these done to include in our family profile when we decided to pursue domestic adoption. A friend who is a photographer did them for us.

This picture is of that all to short week when we were a family of three with our daughter, Ariana, in Guatemala last December. In January, just 4 days after I last held her, she passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. She will always be such an important part of who we are, so we had to include her in our family pictures post.
For more FFF pics: www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com





12 comments:
What a journey you have had - I love all of you different family stages and I ache for the sadness behind some of them! THank you for sharing your beautiful and amazing family ... Hope you have a wonderful weekened!
Hugs from SNOWY Minnesota!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too
What great family pictures. I love that even after terrible loss you have found such great joy.
Hannah
OMG im sorry that your sister and nieced passed away and they look sooooooo very young!!! What happend?
You have a very very gorgeous family!!!
I have a pic of your baby girl in my computer files when you chatted with me on myspace last year about her passsing ;o(
Ben is just perfect!
hugs,Leslie
wonderful pictures! (tearing up over a couple of them! i was just thinking about our amanda this morning.)
what a sweet family you have! God bless you!
Beautiful pictures and very moving to see them all together. I know Ariana is forever in your hearts and that Ben has blessed your family beyond measure.
Thanks for sharing.
What beautiful pics!!
What a beautiful family in every phase...
YOu have suffered so much loss in your family... more than anybody should ever have to endure. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us - I still tear up about your sweet Ariana...
I LOVE all the pics. You have such a testimony with your story. I have shared it with others too. You are so uplifting to me in so many ways. Can't wait to have Kinsey home so we can finally meet.
Hi Aileen. You all look so happy. I am glad things are going well for you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Scott Huffman
You have an incredible family. Ben is beautiful and I love the picture of you guys and Ariana in Guatemala.
I think of journey often and how your family has grown.
I love all the pics.
Aileen, Those are just the most amazing photo's. I guess I dramatize my excitement over things....but know that just means I REally Really love those photo's. That shirt Ben has on in the top photo is so Something else! He just gets cuter and cuter.
Love
Post a Comment