Sunday, November 2, 2008

Old news I forgot to share....

Benito got his first tooth back on October 21st! It was so funny, because at his 10:00AM pediatrician appointment, she looked in his mouth and said, "No teeth yet. His gums do look a little swollen, though." Then, at 2:00PM when I was getting ready to give him a bottle, I noticed that he had something white in his mouth. I thought he had gotten hold of a piece of paper or something, so I stuck my finger in his mouth to get it out. Lo and behold, sometime between 10 AM and 2 PM, that little tooth had popped right through! I would love to post a picture, but he is pretty shy about showing anyone and I haven't been able to get a picture that you can see it in yet. My little guy is growing and changing so fast these days that I can barely keep up!

2 comments:

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

WOW how shocking...you have all the info to document that accurately! I remember Hopes first tooth ...but it seems that two showed up at the same time...remember the yellow dress picture.."two teeth peekin"...it is all so amazing. We are having a great time here to. Hope now says "AMEN" at the end of prayers...so funny! She is very proud of it and clearly ask for praise with those eyes and big smile...Ben is just growing so much...no way that he is almost 7 months already...remember me saying...SLOW DOWN!! I miss the baby baby every day she is still so small and always doing new things. Ben is just the cutest! Happy first tooth Ben!

Anonymous said...

awwwww Ben is growing up sniff sniff ;o( Seems like yesterday my abby had her first two teeth now she has a mouth full of toddler Razors!! LOL

He is just the cutest boy!

Hugs,Leslie

March 2009