This week's theme from Sarah's blog is cold. You can check out more cute FFF pics by clicking on her name. Since I haven't really taken Ben outdoors in the cold much, I don't have any pictures of that kind of cold. So, I was looking back through the past couple of weeks worth of pictures for something, anything, that might fit the theme. Then I remembered that on New Year's Day Ben and I both had the stomach flu. He wouldn't eat or drink anything, and I was really concerned that he might get dehydrated since he was losing so many fluids, if you know what I mean. Our pediatrician once told my sister to give my niece popsicles if she wouldn't drink or eat anything else, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It worked like a charm and Ben ate almost half of one! The best part was that every single time he would lick or bite it, his whole body would then shiver and he'd make a terrible face. But he kept coming back for more and they did their job of keeping him hydrated while he wouldn't drink!



12 comments:
How adorable...He does look like he is smiling even though he wasn't feeling well...but he doesn't even look sick! He gets cuter by the minute!
awwww sooo cute even though he was sick!!!!! Popsicles work everytime!!!
Hugs,Leslie
Adorable, your little man is so sweet. I love the blog header with your little man with his big man brothers (I'm assuming) just adorable!
Awww he is so sweet even when he isnt smiling!
He's a cutie..even when he's sick!
Poor little man...it's awful when they aren't feeling well.
I am glad you thought of the popcicle and it did the trick.
He is adorable even when he is sick. I hope he feels much better now!
Oh that is a cute photo even though he doesn't feel too well in it ... he looks so tired and looks like he could fall asleep any moment! The popsicle story is too cute though ... I hope he is feeling better!
Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah
What a sweetie!
Have a good weekend!
Love your take on the cold popsicle! Ben is too cute!
Ahhh, poor little guy. Popsicles do wonders!!! So adorable. Have a good weekend.
Havnt been to your page in a while... Love the new look!!!!
Sorry little Ben didnt feel good... but he does look cute still finishing off that popsicle!!!!
How cute!! Glad you're both feeling better!!
Post a Comment