This week's Fave Foto Friday theme is EYES. These are a couple of my favorite shots of Ben's eyes. The first one is his shocked look that he gets when he isn't excpecting the camera flash. I love how his eyes get so big and bright! The second is a close-up shot of his beautiful, big brown eyes. For more FFF, go to
Sarah's blog
11 comments:
OMGOSH, I just loved the pictures and chuckled over the startled first one! It's amazing how expressionful their eyes all are!
That is SO funny!!! Thanks for the smile!
Look at that startle! What a wide eyed boy - too cute!
Enjoy your weekend!
the first picture is so cute and funny!
You have a brown eyed beauty :)
Wow he has awesome eyes!!!
hugs,Leslie
Oh, that first one made me smile!!
He is one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen!
That 1st pic cracks me up!
Love his expressive big brown eyes!
Tooo cute!!!!
Could his eyes get any larger???
They sure are beautiful though!
I love that first look!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know how to capture a moment...
Post a Comment