
Thank you so much to all those who said a prayer or sent a thought our way last night while I was having my moment of freaking out. I actually was able to sleep for a little while, but every tiny sound did wake me right up. Tonight should be easier, and Ben has been such a little sweetie that he took an extra nap so I could rest.
On to happier things-
This picture is Ben in one of his newest outfits. I bought it because it was on clearance, not because I particularly loved it, but once I put it on him, I fell in love with how cute it is on him! He is such a sweet, precious baby and he sure does make my life happier!
7 comments:
How you stayed sane is beyond me...I know you had to for your family but I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child. I'm glad you were able to nod off a bit.
Glad you were able to catch a small wink or two of some sleep. Big hugs, Rhonda
Ben looks so cute in that outfit...he looks like he is going to go on a hayride or ride a toy tractor. But he just looks cute in everything:)
Totally thought about you last night because I was up with Bella a few time. I decided to pray for you since I was awake and figured you were, too.
Hugs,
Stacy
Hi! Its been a while since I was last here! He is just precious! I am sending you a PM on a.com
WOW..I know last night had to be ruff in so many ways! But I knew that the Lord would bring you comfort. Love and prayers always...
It was all those extra prayers being said for you last night...and her watching over you in your sister's arms.
May God continue to bless you and bring you all the joy you deserve in 2009.
Post a Comment