Monday, February 23, 2009

Funny smile!


I just love Ben's smile! He looks so cute with his four little teeth, and even cuter because he got his eye teeth first on the top. Daddy says it looks like he has fangs! I think it just looks adorable. But then again, my opinion might be colored by the fact that I love this sweet baby boy more than life itself!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened with my daughter from Guatemala! She had "fangs" and I was telling people for a while that she was adopted from Transylvania!

Anonymous said...

how funny that he got his eye teeth before the two front!! cute!!!!

hugs,leslie

Melinda said...

TOO Cute! Love those big grins! Crista got her two eye teeth in first too!! So funny!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up seeing the last 3 posts. Ben is sooooo cute! That's great about his walking...I don't think I knew that.

Cammie said...

Ana got her eye teeth first too! We got such a kick out of her little vampire grin :)

Green Home Tek Think Green * Go Green said...

How cute funny is that! Ben is just so adorable. I can't wait to hug him and plant a kiss or two!!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhhh, so cute. LOVE LOVE those big grins of his.

March 2009