Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Baby!

Ben is such a happy, sweet baby boy! He is full of smiles, giggles, and big belly laughs for just about anyone just about any time. He LOVES this activity table and will play with it for a long time-usually until I distract him with something else. In the past few weeks, he has taken off doing his version of a crawl-up on 2 knees, one forearm, and one hand, then push forward as far as he can and start over. It's adorable! He has also started walking while holding someone's hands just this past weekend. I can't believe how much my sweet boy has grown!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they grow tooo fast!!!!

CUTE!

hugs,leslie

Vanessa said...

That's one handsome little man!!
www.heart4children.blogspot.com

Telissa said...

i love the picture with his BIG brothers!! what a wonderful family! To him growing up in your wondreful arms!

Danny and Brittney said...

Oh he is soooo cute. Enjoy this time!!! Hey, I misplaced your email. Do you still have mine? Let me know.

Mama Bear said...

Oh, I just LOVE those happy giggles.......makes you want to just kiss and nibble on those cheeks!!! Adorable.....

March 2009