
This picture is of Ben's "unique" teeth! Almost all babies get the middle bottom teeth, then the middle top teeth. Not Ben-he got his bottom teeth first, but then he sprouted his "fangs" next! I love his "unique" smile!
For more FFF pics, head over to
Sara's blog!
10 comments:
LOVE it!! Crista did the exact same thing. We still laugh at those pictures!! Always look forward to your blog to see how big Ben is getting. Seriously, he's the cutest little boy I know!
Melinda
LOVE those fang teeth..cute!
Oh how cute is he ... I love those fangs! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte
Cutest pic ever! I just can't believe your little guy is almost a year!
My Guatemalan daughter's teeth did the same thing - and one dentist told me that because of that, she probably wouldn't have any upper front teeth - EEEK! Fortunately he was wrong, and two really big front teeth showed up shortly afterward.
Must be a Guatemalan thing. I have seen it on one other cutie I know, & heard of it, too.
Adorable!!!
Very cute!!!!!!
What a cutie!!!!
Oh, that is so cute! Bella's teeth did just about the same thing. No one would believe me until they looked in her mouth!
OH so cute !~~ The twins teeth came in the same way . I think it is a Guatemalan thing :)
Post a Comment