Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun at the park!

I just LOVE Spring here! We spend every minute we can outdoors because it is just too beautiful to be inside! Today we met a friend and her daughter (my niece's "best friend") at the park in a town near here. The girls had a blast, and so did Ben and I! Hope you enjoy the pics!

Yes, this is me, wearing Ben in the Moby wrap, going down the slide!
I know I look ridiculous, but we sure had fun!

Ben being eaten by a hippo! This is a cool tunnel-with all of the hippo's organs labeled inside. The kids love crawling through, and the big kids liked finding the heart, the lungs, etc.

Ben pulled himself up to look out the other end of the hippo!

Ben LOVES slides! Don't worry, there was an adult just outside of the picture to
catch him if he started to fall.
Belle helping Ben slide-he isn't so sure this is a good idea!

Ben crawling through a short tunnel. He thinks these are just the greatest!

Getting himself off the slide-without help from Mommy! He's getting so big!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww he is tooo cute an getting soo big!

hugs,leslie

Melinda said...

Ben is getting to be such a big boy!! I'm jealous that you spent yesterday at the zoo...I've been dying to take Crista again!

Melinda

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

Wow Aileen...Will can't be peekin at his 1 year old birthday already can he???? I can't believe it!
Love..those sweet sweet pic's...It truly is one of the greatest privileges on earth to be a Mom...

March 2009