While we were on vacation in Texas, a friend took a funny video of Ben and posted it on You Tube. We were eating dinner one evening and apparently the heat and excitement of the day had taken its toll on Ben because he kept falling asleep at the dinner table-and it wasn't even close to bedtime yet. Watch the whole video because it is HILARIOUS! (And I promise that he did not hurt himself at all and never woke up the entire time-in fact ended up sleeping until the next morning!)
You Tube video of Ben sleep-eating



5 comments:
Oh that is absolutely hilarious. That so made my day. What a sweet sweet video. He sure was tired.
Super Cute!!!
makes me want to break out our old home videos of Broderick doing the same thing and reminds me that I need to get the video camera out more often. He is so cute and getting so big!
Oh gosh, that was so incredibly funny! He's just a hoot!
Oh, that's too funny! I am still laughing :)
Phyllis
Post a Comment