Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Soccer Boy


We sepnd a LOT of time at the soccer fields, so it is a good thing Ben is so happy to be there! He loves to walk around in front of all of our friends and family and ask for a bite of whatever they might be eating. He also loves to watch the boys on the field kicking the ball around. A few times he has tried to head for the field himself, but mostly he just watches. I think we may have a soccer star on our hands since he also already takes his ball and dribbles it all over the sidelines, knows how to do a throw in (although his arms aren't long enough to do it right yet!), and can stop the ball with his feet. I guess I'll be spending a lot of time at the soccer fields for the next 17 years! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep i see lots of soccer in your future!!!!

And maybe many other things..right now we are basketball,ballet,art and music..im dead!

Karen said...

I think he definitely has a future in soccer! Wonderful pics :)

Chanan, Rachael and Hope said...

way to cute!!! So big already...what fun it is everyday with these little gifts from God!

Mama Bear said...

Aileen, I have gone private with my blog but would honored if you were interested in following. If so, please email me for invite at gamblefamily@comcast.net

Mama Bear said...

I just can't get over how quickly he is growing!!!! So cute

March 2009