Friday, January 15, 2010

FFF-Close up



Ben playing in the snow and loving the cold weather
Ben at the Austin, Texas zoo in September. He was so hot and it was almost nap time, so he looks pretty miserable but still adorable to me!
Click on the Fave Foto Friday button above to see more close ups!

12 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, that one at the zoo is soooo cute!!!

Hannah said...

He is one pretty boy!! I love those pictures...very cute.

Lund7 said...

He looks like a happier little guy in cooler weather! My Peter can't handle any amount of heat...he definately does better in cooler weather and we have no shortage of that here in Minnesota!!!

Gardenia said...

I like them both. the second one, he looks a little tired !

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Nice pictures..and I love his big brownies(eyes) that is how I refer to my kids eyes..lol...
Thanks for visiting my blog..
I took a look around yours..and just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss. I just recently lost my dad and the pain of loss is UNBEARABLE...many, many prays.
Annmarie

Tracy said...

Aww, such a seet picture! Hope you have a great weekend.

Anne said...

He is too cute!! Love the one of him at the zoo.

Donna said...

awwwwww! That is one cute little boy! Great pics!

Steph said...

How cute!!! I would sure love to be sweating in the sun right now!

Terri Anne said...

Love the one at the zoo... those big brown eyes.

Robyn said...

What a cutie!

Melinda said...

LOVE those cheeks! He's such a hansome little man :-) And I love your blog header. Sweet!!

March 2009