I can hardly believe that Nico is already 10 months old! Where did that time go? What happened to my itty bitty newborn? The past 10 months have flown by in a whirlwind of smiles, giggles, and general chaos that comes from having 2 boys 2 and under and I would not change a thing. Nico is the happiest, silliest, most giggly baby I have ever known. He is quick with a smile for anyone who smiles at him. He laughs at everything his brother does. He gives big, wet, open mouth kisses every time I pick him up. He says Mama, Dada, Bubba, and book all the time. He calls his cousin Drew "roo" and gets sooo excited any time one of the "big boys" picks him up. He LOVES to eat and can put away more food than you can imagine in that tiny little body. He went from being 95th% at birth to being 23rd% at 9 months for weight, but it isn't because he doesn't eat! He crawls everywhere these days and can almost keep up with big brother (which is ALWAYS his goal!). He can now pull up on furniture, walls, brother, or anything else he can get his hands on and just in the past few days he has started cruising up and down the couch. He has 3 teeth all the way in (all on the bottom!) and has 3 more peeking through up top as of today. His hair is CRAZY and I love it that way! It is always in his face and it doesn't bother him one bit. He has the shiniest, sparkliest eyes I have ever seen and he knows how to use those eyes and eyelashes to wrap Mommy around his little finger. He jabbers non-stop all day long and imitates any sound he hears someone else make. He can moo like a cow, howl like a wolf, growl like a lion, roar like a dinosaur, etc all because Ben taught him! He is, in short, absolute perfection! While I am already missing those tiny baby days, I cannot wait to see what the future will hold for this sweet angel I am blessed to call my son!
Crazy hair!
Sweet giggles
Blowing kisses
Big boy!
Mommy loves and adores you very much, Nicolas Sebastian! You are another dream come true!
1 comment:
Oh he is sweet perfection!!! Just want to kiss those smiling cheeks! Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment