I'm not sure that the pics I'm posting really fit the theme, but they are my favorites from this week, so I'm using them anyway! We have had a busy week-one day at Chuck E. Cheese, one day at the Eiteljorg Jingle Rails exhibit, and one day at the Children's Museum. Busy, but fun!
This is at the Children's Museum. This is the face Ben makes when I tell him not to smile. Cracks me up!
Ben loves this giant snow globe and that he could push a button to start the snow.
This is Nico's "cheesy grin" that he does when he is trying to be extra cute or get someone's attention. And it works like a charm every time :-)
And this is Nico's look of awe over something he saw or heard. So sweet!
For more FFF's be sure to click on the button above and visit Hannah's blog!



5 comments:
oh your boys are getting so big! haven't stopped by in a while and it's so nice to see them. Merry Christmas!
Goodness. They are just so adorable. I should take the kids to the Indy museum...I've wanted to all season and just can't find a day to get there.
Love the cheesy grin, that would work on me too!
Boys are soo adorable!!!!!
Sounds like a great week!
Love all those grins!! And your family pic is beautiful!!
Way toooo ADORABLE Aileen.
All our love to you all....
Post a Comment