Okay. I admit it. I have a problem. I absolutely ADORE Nico's hair just like it is. Everyone thinks he is a girl everywhere we go. He actually got called "Princess" at the mall last week. Most people keep telling me he needs a haircut. I KNOW logically that he probably does look a bit girly with this hair. But, in spite of all of that, I just can't bring myself to cut it yet. I keep thinking of things that we need to do first-first it was waiting until after we visited his birthmom (we did that in October) then it was waiting until we did his 9 month pictures (we had those done this week) and now I'm trying to think up some other reason to put it off! I just can't picture him without this crazy, wavy, messy head of hair that I love so much! So, at least for now, I'll just keep telling everyone, "Thanks, but he's a boy!" when they tell me how pretty he is! Maybe when he's one we'll cut it....or maybe not!



3 comments:
You have two super cute boys!! Did they dress up for Halloween?
I think he is adorable!!
Aileen, I have to say that I love it too! I am not ready to see him with a big man hair cut either! He does have those glam eyes and that is probably why they guess him a girl. Everyone has seen little boys with long hair and can guess them boys with no problem.
I still can't figure out why I get so many people thinking that HOPE is a boy??? Maybe because Her hair has absolutely no personality yet. It just has not really grown in yet. Finally back in August I saw new hair coming in all over. SO now it is a matter of it filling in and then I may let it grow down some.
She does not have one tomboy bone in her body, but she refuses to wear a barrette or rubber band in her hair. As a result her hair just sits there looking real tom boy messy and she looks just like her brother Matthew.
Its funny how good intention people will make it their concern to tell you how your childs hair should look. In Israel most all little boys hair grows out long for the first few years. After that they would cut their hair to the bottom of the ears and let those curls fly!
Post a Comment