Friday, January 7, 2011

FFF: New

This week's theme for FFF over at Nora's blog is New.  We have a lot of new things going on, so I picked two of our most fun "new" things around here.
This is Ben playing with his NEW barn that Grandma bought him.  He LOVES this thing!

And this is Nico's newest thing: he can walk behind this push toy!  And I think it won't be too long before he is walking on his own.  Where did my tiny baby go?
For more FFF's, click on Nora's name above!

5 comments:

nora said...

We have a barn that "we" have been playing with non-stop. Its their funny noises that crack me up (I think I heard something about a Llama making an oink noise yesterday.)

Thanks for linking up! Love those sweet boy pics!

Hannah said...

That barn is adorable. Dmitry had something very similar to it when he was about 2-3 years old. Just seeing your picture brought back many memories of playing :)

Love those sweet little faces :)

Kathy said...

Your boys are so cute! John had a barn when he was little too.

Melinda said...

I was just lamenting about the girls growning up overnight. Where did our babies go?!?! Although I am enjoying each new stage just as much as the last :-)

Anne said...

That barn looks like fun! And congratulations on almost walking, it won't be long now :)

March 2009