Not too much time to blog right now, but we wanted to announce that we are the proud new parents of a bouncing baby boy, born on April 18, 2008. I'll post more details later when I'm not so busy being a new mom!!
AMEN! AMEN! So excited to read more news. I had been watching Ariana's blog since you posted on the forum this past winter. Excited for you! Blessings, Susie http://ferrickfamilypromise.blogspot.com/
11 comments:
Yahoooooo!! It's about time you had something to celebrate! I'm so happy for you!! Can I add your new blog to my blogroll??
Much Love!
Becky and Jack
AMEN! AMEN! So excited to read more news. I had been watching Ariana's blog since you posted on the forum this past winter. Excited for you!
Blessings, Susie
http://ferrickfamilypromise.blogspot.com/
We are so thrilled for you both!!! Gods been showing us every day of his amazing work. Can't wait to see pic's!! Love, Greg and Tricia
Congratulations! That is such wonderful news!! xxoo
Thanks for the email heads up. This is super news!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Sooo happy for you!!!!
Denise (PackGirl)
Congratulations!!!
I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear more - when you have time to catch up, of course.
Kerri and Ruby
Congratulations!!!!
I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am jumping up and down for y'all. PLEASE POST PICS SOON!!!!!! We are praying for your transition.
Love,
Lindsey
Aileen,
I just wanted to let you know how excited I am for your family. Know you all are still in our prayers.
As a fellow adoptive mom(both domestic and international) please know you can email or contact me anytime for anything.
God Bless,
Tammy
Post a Comment