Friday, November 14, 2008

FFF-Kisses


Today's theme is supposed to be "blowing kisses", but since Ben is a bit young for that, we just went with kisses. This is Ben and I at the Children's Museum in October. For more Fave Foto Fridays go to Sarah's blog: Kiss the Frog 4 Me

12 comments:

Jill said...

I love his outfit! Small Dark and Beautiful. Such sweet kisses too.

Anonymous said...

Now that is a sweet kissy picture.

Hannah said...

What a sweet picture. I love his his big picture too. HE is a doll.

Tina said...

That is a beautiful moment.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture!

Sarah said...

Ben is utterly smoochable!! What a sweet picture!

Anonymous said...

awwwww kisses from mommy are the best!!! CUTE!

veggiemom said...

Beautiful!!!

Iris said...

I love all the photos on your blog. What an amazing Mom you are. Your newest family member is a cutie patootie!

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Susie said...

Aileen, I know your story...your journey to this little boy. It's wonderful to see how God has restored your heart and gave you the child of your heart. You have two angels, one here, and one with you in your spirit. Thanks for your prayer and support for Bella. Blessings, Susie

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of both of you! You just can't imagine that you could love them any more, but then each day, you do!

March 2009