After Today Ben got his first haircut. The only tears that were shed came from Mommy, of course. Ben was a big boy and very fascinated by the whole process. I can't believe how grown up my sweet baby boy looks with his new 'do!
Oh My Goodness..how so very cute...Ben you are a real handsome little man. I poured some of those Mommy tears this week when Hope let go of the her hold on the book case and took off walking to the living room all her own idea. That was something to behold..my little girl is moving now!
6 comments:
awwww looks like a little man!! sniff sniff!
He is just the cutest!
What a handsome little man. So much to be thankful for.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Daddy Scotty H.
Oh My Goodness..how so very cute...Ben you are a real handsome little man. I poured some of those Mommy tears this week when Hope let go of the her hold on the book case and took off walking to the living room all her own idea. That was something to behold..my little girl is moving now!
Ben is sooooooooo adorable with his new haircut! And yes, I'll probably be the emotional one when I go through this soon.
How precious. He is so adorable and just love his little haircut.
Post a Comment