Today Ben is 7 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was looking down at him in his isolette at the hospital! Now he is sitting up, trying to scoot around, and generally being interested in everything around him (especially the cheerleaders last night at Drew's basketball game!). He had to go to the pediatrician yesterday, so we know he now weighs 14 pounds. He's still on the small side for his age, but he is growing!
To my sweet baby boy,
I can't believe that you are seven months old already! you have grown and changed so much and so quickly! Every time I blink, it seems like you are doing something new these days. You are so curious, happy, and sweet. I love your adorable laugh, smile, and babbling. Your favorite word is "dada" and you say it constantly! Even though you can say mama, every time I try to get you to say it, you get the biggest grin on your face and say, "Dada". Silly boy! Mommy loves you so much, monito! Happy seven month birthday!



2 comments:
Happy 7 months!!!
Happy 7months ben!
Post a Comment