I can hardly believe that my sweet baby boy is already 8 months old! It seems so impossible that he has been with us that long already, and yet even more impossible that I haven't known him always. He is such a part of us now that it is hard to imagine that we ever lived without him. Every day I am in awe of this miracle child, this answer to prayers, this blessing I could never have deserved. No words could ever express how much I thank God for this amazing child.
Lord,
Thank You from the very core of my being for allowing me the privilege of calling this child my son. You knew my needs and desires even before I did, and you have fulfilled them all with this precious gift. You held me in your arms in my darkest hour, and now you raise me up in joy with all that You have done for us. Your love and mercy is unfathomable to me. I thank You again for the countless blessings You have granted us.
Amen



3 comments:
Can you believe it! Happy 8 months, sweet boy!
Happy 8 months Ben!!!! He is just toooo handsome!
hugs,leslie
I can't believe it...Ben is 8 months old! What a sweet picture.
Post a Comment