Friday, December 5, 2008

FFF-Pics of the boys!







We just had these pictures done the day before Thanksgiving. I love how big Ben looks in the pictures by himself and how tiny he looks compared to Tony and Drew! My life is just so full of blessings! Just 5 short years ago, Will and despaired of ever having a family. Now look at the abundance of boys that God has given us! They didn't come to us in the way we expected, or at the time we expected, but still they are perfect for us in every way! I guess it really is true that the biggest rainbows come after the most violent storms. We suffered a lot of loss to get here, but boy is the rainbow brighter than we ever could have dreamed.
For more FFF's, go to Sarah's blog: http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com



5 comments:

Alleen said...

Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous family.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Your little man is so handsome!

Heidi said...

Wonderful pictures!! They all look so happy!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

Your guys are all so handsome - I love Ben's great style!
On a very sad note - just heard some awful news about the family in this blog - http://azhderianfamily.blogspot.com/ - they've been waiting for their little girl from Guatemala to come home, and just received word that she was killed - murdered in a home invasion. Passing this along because I know you'd want to pray for them.

Mama Bear said...

What handsome men you have. They all look so adorable. Beautiful family,

March 2009