Friday, February 26, 2010

FFF-De ja vu




It's U-pick FFF over on Hannah's blog (click on the button above to visit and see more FFF posts)! I was looking through this week's pictures I have taken of Ben and Nico trying to figure out what theme to pick when I suddenly had a sense that I had seen one of those pictures of Nico before. So, I took a look back through some pictures of Ben when he was a tiny new baby, and, sure enough, that's what I was remembering! Hope you enjoy my moment of de ja vu!

Benicio, May 2008



Nicolas, February 2010

Don't forget to hop on over to Hannah's blog to see more FFF!

5 comments:

Gardenia said...

it's uncanny! they look like the same little boy. But they're not and I'm sure they've got personalities all their own!

Melinda said...

The resemblance is unreal! Funny how that happens! I also remember seeing pictures of Ben and thinking how much he looked like your Ariana when he was younger! Beautiful, beautiful children...all 3 of them :-)

Kristen Borland said...

wow! that's pretty amazing!!

such handsome little boys!

Hannah said...

That is just crazy! They look SO much alike. I think they are both adorable.

Karen said...

Love these pics! So sweet and precious!!!

March 2009