Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a few new pics....

There's not too much out of the ordinary going on around here now that Nico is home. We've settled into a pretty good routine, and I've even ventured to the store with both boys and my niece once. We've also been out to lunch with my mom a couple of times, so we're getting used to the new amount of time it takes to do anything!

Here are a few newer pics of Nico! He is changing so fast already! There should be some way to hit the slow motion button to be able to really enjoy every single minute of his growth and development.
Dressed up for church in Ben's old suit

Almost smiling-haven't quite caught one of his big smiles on camera just yet

4 comments:

Gardenia said...

what an absolute beautiful boy her is. I can envision his big personality. and all that hair is so cute. also like your new blog layout. very all boyish!

Hannah said...

He is so beautiful! I am SO happy for you.

Joanna said...

AHHH! I love him! Can we meet up soon so I can snuzzle up with your little Nico? He is sooo sweet!

Karen said...

Just looked at this last set of pictures. I loved the pic of Nico all dressed up for church...and Ben at the aquarium...and of course Will holding his 2 beautiful sons.

March 2009